With many successful and rewarding years of training and experience in most all aspects of law enforcement and the related, Detective Cooper is ready to assist any client concerning their needs
- 1974 Graduated from the Connecticut Police Academy
- 1980 FBI School in Fingerprint Classification
- 1982 Sirchie Labs - Crime Scene Investigation
- 1983 Fairfield County Detective School
- 1983 State's Attorney's Law Enforcement Training Program
- 1984 Crime Scene - Evidence Tech Training by Dr. H. Lee
- 1984 FBI School in Advanced Latent Fingerprinting
- 1984 DEA School in Dangerous Drug Investigation
- 1985 FBI School in Basic Death Investigation
- 1990 Founded the Glenn J. Cooper Detective Agency, Inc
As a licensed private detective Mr. Cooper was often retained by the State of Connecticut on Special Investigations and currently performs investigations for the indigent appointed by the Florida Justice Commission
- 2002 Appointed Deputy Sheriff in the State of Florida
- 2014 Retired from Sheriff's Office
- 2014 Founded Cooper & Hutchinson Professional Detectives LLC
June 19, 1995 - Recognized by ION, INC from 22,000 detectives agencies as the TOP 10 Nationwide in client satisfaction
2010 - Awarded DEPUTY OF THE YEAR by the St. Lucie County Florida Sheriff's Office
2015 - Recognized by the client referral service THUMBTACK as BEST in West Palm Beach
Below is a post from google concerning Detective Cooper's most famous investigation as a Police Detective in Connecticut. The case was made into a BOOK and MOVIE: Personal Note:... the suspect was convicted
"It is a case that stunned the world. In 1981 a legion of devils, 43 in all, invaded the home of an unsuspecting Connecticut family and possessed their youngest son. Then it got worse. The spirits had come to take a soul. And take it they did-in a bizarre, out-of-control murder that violated the very rules of God. Here Amityville demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren reveal the facts the courts refused to hear. Judge for yourself why "The Devil in Connecticut" is considered to be one of the worst cases of possession in the twentieth century." The book, THE DEVIL IN CONNECTICUT by Author Gerald Brittle
As a personal injury lawyer working with Detective Cooper for over 15 years I can say that he is simply the best private detective I have ever worked with. He is thorough and completes projects timely with great attention to detail." Attorney Peter R.
I am a criminal defense lawyer. For several years I hired Glenn Cooper to conduct and follow up on criminal investigations on my behalf. He was prompt, thorough, efficient and always professional. I highly recommend him." Attorney Vicki H.
Glenn was very informative and knowledgeable. Prompt response and follow up. Very happy. This was a child custody case." Bonnie C.
Professional. Clean cut, and no bull story." Martin K.
Agency License # A1400284
Investigator License # C1900266
Bartola Hutchinson Spanish Interpreter